(Formerly Storm² Slim)
- Unique aesthetic with transparent case
- 20,000mAh large capacity
- 130W PD fast charging
- Smart IPS display with power supply management
- Multiple-device compatibility
*Kindly be advised that in order to support multiple charging protocols, the power bank might not achieve perfect compatibility with the ROG Ally. We genuinely appreciate your understanding.
Slim, but Packed.
Iconic transparent design comes back. Slim fit with unexpected details.
A beauty of tech, presented by Shargeek 130 (formerly Storm² Slim).
130W PD Fast Charging.
Fast charging gets faster. Juices up a MacBook Pro 16 from 0% to 50% in around 40 mins with the 100W PD port and the USB-C cable included. 2×faster than the original charger.
20,000mAh Large Capacity.
Massive capacity with 20,000mAh. Fully recharged in just 90 mins. Get your devices covered.
Smart IPS Screen.
The high-quality low-reflective IPS screen is here again.
With practical power management. Visualizes battery life, output distribution, running temperature, and DC voltage adjustment in a intuitive manner. Real-time tracking of the charging status.
2 ports to charge 2 devices at once. Compatible with smartphones, tablets, laptops, cameras, drones. With 130W max output.
● USB-C: Max. 100W
● USB-A: Max. 30W
Slim fit with highly-integrated SMD components. Fireproof PC case. 41-time molding processes. Anodized and sandblasting structure.
All for quality, durability, and comfortable holding.
156 × 65 × 30.4mm
20,000mAh / 72Wh
USB-C × 1, USB-A × 1
USB-C: PD 2.0/3.0, PPS
USB-A: QC 2.0/3.0, AFC, FCP, SCP, SFCP, PE1.1/2.0
USB-C: Max 100W, 5V/9V/12V/15V⎓3A, 20V⎓5A, 3~21V⎓5A
USB-A: Max 30W, 5V⎓3A/9V⎓3A/12V⎓2.5A
USB-C+USB-A: Max 130W
Do airlines allow Shargeek 130 to be carried on board?
YES. Shargeek 130 is rated at 72Wh, meeting TSA, FAA, and EASA standards, while the majority of aviation authorities worldwide have a limit of 100 watt hours (Wh) per battery. So as long as the power bank is rated no greater than 100 Wh, you can take it on board in your carry-on bag.
What type of battery is Shargeek 130 equipped with?
It somes with Samsung 18650 battery cells, which are lithium-ion batteries with safer and fast charging.
You may also like
This product is rated 4.9 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 55 reviews.
Really love the design of this product and the bright screen that provides useful statuses like charging power and temperature. Thus, I didn't mind paying a premium for these innovative features. Kudos also to the support team for their responsiveness, even if sometimes my questions weren't answered to the point (likely a language barrier).
That said, I hope the team can continue to innovate and make this product even better. Some annoyances with the current version are:
- I really struggle to read the tiny battery percentage number on the battery icon. There's a lot of unused screen real estate on left side of the screen, so why not display a bigger number there?
- The battery will always overheat during charging (using the Shargeek 100W Pro). Instead of just showing an overheat warning, why not throttle the charge to a lower wattage when temps start to get high so that charging doesn't stop completely? I checked with support who recommended unplugging the unit and restarting the powerbank when this happens. However, I've found that if you leave the charging cable in, the warning message will go away itself after the powerbank has cooled down and charging will resume automatically. This is a relief for those who don't/can't constantly watch over the powerbank as it charges.
Game changer! As well as looking awesome, the wattage indicator is a game changer. I will never be out of juice again. Thank you
I was surprised by relative compact size, feature rich and power output for high usage devices by the Shargeek 130, it checked all the boxes! The only minor quibble would be high asking price, hopefully with volume production and growth this can come down a bit.