Sharge.com accept credit/debit cards and Paypal for payment of your order.
Paying by credit card is safe, easy and convenient at sharge.com. We currently accept the following forms of card:
- Master Card
- Diners Club
- Klarna.（Support US,UK）
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
Sharge.com credit/debit card Payment Methods by Oceanpayment; Oceanpayment is an authorised payment institution and payment service provider across the globe, and is a PCI-DSS compliant payment gateway.
Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to Oceanpayment.com where you could make the payment.
We don’t store or review your credit/debit card information. As such, should any issues arise regarding your credit/debit card transaction, please contact your credit card company for assistance.
1. With PayPal, you can send payment quickly and securely online.
2. Through PayPal, you can pay with credit card, debit card, or bank account balance.
3. Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal’s site where you could make the payment.
Advantages with using PayPal:
1. Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
2. Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). We doesn’t see your credit card number (it is safely encrypted through PayPal’s server), which limits the risk of unauthorized use.